Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2022

WAR

 This morning the Russian army attacked Ukraine. Missile attacks were carried out on military airfields in Lutsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kolomyia, Kyiv, Kharkov, Kherson and others.

          In the morning I went to the store. I saw that there were long queues near the ATMs. The store also had a long line at the checkout counter. People were buying carts and baskets full of groceries. I've bought everything I had planned, with the exception of biscuits. People mainly bought cereals, flour, matches and other products and essentials. I stood in line at the checkout for about 40 minutes. There was a delay at the checkout due to a woman who forgot the PIN code on her bank card.

        I looked at the news on the Internet. It is reported that about 40 of our military personnel were killed. The Ministry of Defense reported that 1 Russian plane, 2 helicopters and 4 tanks were shot down. Several soldiers were captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment