Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2024

 

In Russia, an engineer of the "Kupol" defense plant shot himself after a Russian missile hit Kharkiv. The man worked at an enterprise that is part of the Azmaz-Antey concern. His body was found by a friend, who was concerned about the absence of a man at work.

       In the chest pocket of the deceased was a suicide note with the following text:
"I am, Anton Igorevich Gorobets, worked as an engineer at the Main System Design Bureau, the Almaz-Antey Air Defense Concern named after Academician A.A. Raspletin." A few days ago, a rocket to which I had a hand flew to Kharkov to the building where my grandmother lived, mother's line, she died. I couldn't live with this. What's happening now is horror and a nightmare. I refuse to take part in it anymore, but you can't bring my grandmother back. Please forgive me, but I can't do this anymore."



No comments:

Post a Comment