Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

 At night, rather late yesterday evening, the Russians bombed Chortkiv, Ternopil region. Although I was born in Germany, Chortkiv is the first city I remember from childhood. I started go to a school there. Therefore, I consider Chortkiv, and Ukraine in general, my Motherland. As a result of the bombing, the city was left without gas supply. Panic began among the residents of the city. People tried to leave the city at night, despite the fact that there was a curfew. It is reported that there were four rocket assaults. A military facility and four residential block of flats were partially destroyed. 22 victims who were hospitalized. Among them is a 12-year-old child who was evacuated from the Kharkiv region not long time ago. Due to significant destruction, it is not excluded that the dead may be found under the rubble.




No comments:

Post a Comment